E33 Linguistic Object
Written sources, like for example medieval charters or letters, can be entered
in OpenAtlas at the Source menu item.
On the index page already entered entities are listed in a Table.
- Click on the + button to enter a new one.
- Click on the name of an entry in the list to access the detail view.
- To edit or delete an entry click on the Edit button in the detail view.
- Artifact - if the artifact contains the source
- Content - a source content usually contains a summary or the whole text
of the source
Can be linked via tabs to
- Event, Actor, Artifact, Place, and subunits it
- Reference - where it is documented in, e.g. in various editions of
charters or secondary sources
- Translation - respectively to the text in the original language
(e.g. Latin), can be a comment too