With the integration of D3.js data can be visualized as a network graph available at the Network visualization button at the Overview. Classic is the default view but it can be switched to other types at the top of the visualization pages.
- Classes - you can change the node color of classes
- Show orphans - if selected nodes without any connections are shown too
- Width - the width of the resulting image in pixel
- Height - the height of the resulting image in pixel
- Charge - a parameter for the distance between entries which are not connected
- Distance - a parameter for the distance between connected entries
In case of performance issues¶
- Check if your browser has hardware acceleration enabled
- Try different browsers, some are faster than others when dealing with large data sets
If an image is available (classic mode only) you can download it as PNG. Be aware that the resulting image is exactly what you see in this moment so you may want to change width and height in the options before. Also you may want to choose a zoom level where labels are readable.